Welcome to EMNLP2020!
This is the archived page of EMNLP2020. EMNLP2020 took place from November 16 – 20 2020
Here is how to use this website to find live events (at fixed times) plus pre-recorded talks you can watch anytime.
- Use the Schedule to find live sessions and set your timezone.
- Plenary Sessions
- Plenary Sessions include Keynote Talks and the Business meeting (pre-recorded talks + live Q&A), plus Awards ceremonies. Pre-recorded videos are available under Plenary Sessions.
- Main Conference Papers
- Each paper has a pre-recorded 7-12 minute talk, one live Q&A video sessions (on Zoom or in Gather.Town) at different times, and a linked RocketChat channel (for chatting anytime with the author). This includes System Demonstrations papers.
- Tutorials and Workshops
- The 7 tutorials and 25 workshops (November 19-20) are all included under conference registration. Some are fully pre-recorded, others include live sessions as well!
- Meet our sponsors.
- Meet new people using social events throughout the week.
- Look under Help for FAQs and technical support.
- Social Media
- Use the hashtag #emnlp2020
The EMNLP2020 virtual conference website uses MiniConf built by Hendrik Strobelt and Sasha Rush that was extended by the amazing team of ACL 2020. The EMNLP2020 infrastructure committee is very grateful to the volunteers and contributors whose valuable contributions to building the virtual infrastructure made the conference possible. We would also like to thank Nitin Madnani for his advice and IT support regarding the virtual infrastructure. We also want to thank AI2 for contributing the SPECTER model used in the "Similar Papers" feature, David Wadden et al. for DyGIE++ that generated paper keywords for us and the team of Connected Papers for providing us with citation graphs.